Become a Song Academy Franchisee
Exciting opportunity to be entrepreneurial
Becoming a Song Academy Franchisee is an exciting opportunity for those with a passion for the art of songwriting and who wish to support, inspire and educate young songwriters in the UK.
As a valued Song Academy Franchisee you can expect to:
- be entrepreneurial within the inspiring environment of Song Academy
- earn a significant income whilst doing what you love
- play a huge part in inspiring the next generation of songwriters
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for entrepreneurial and professional songwriters to become Song Academy franchisees – running and developing Song Academy programmes across the UK.
We have high expectations of our Franchisees. Please check you fit our Franchisee profile shown below.
- Experience of working with young people and a passion for songwriting.
- Excellent songwriter across different genres of music.
- An inspiring & engaging leader.
- Confident singer and play the keyboard or guitar.
- Excellent composition skills.
- Business and commercial awareness, financial stability, excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Exceptional communicator, customer care, people management and motivational skills.
- Hard working, pro-active and aspirations to develop the business.
How does Song Academy support the Franchisee?
As a franchisee you are eligible to :
- receive comprehensive programme manuals for running the different sessions (after-school clubs, workshops, parties)
- benefit from all the necessary software, systems, marketing materials, online platforms (website & social media platforms) to help you run your business successfully
- access the amazing Song Academy central team who will be ready to support and advise you at any moment.