Now in it’s 7th exciting year, from February 1st, the prestigious Song Academy Young Songwriter Competition 2018 is officially open for entries from across the UK and Ireland and internationally.
We are starting our search for the world’s top young songwriters. Could this be you?
If you’re aged between 8 and 18 and love writing your own original songs, then enter our Young Songwriter competition before the 8th April 2018 for the opportunity to:
- Get noticed by some of the best songwriters & key players in the Music Industry
- Have your songs heard and stand out from the crowd
- Record your winning song with the top producer, Paul Stanborough in London
- Receive a professional music video and professional photos from your studio session
- Win a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio audio interface
- Win a sE Electronics X1S Studio Bundle
- Win a SoundCloud Pro Unlimited subscription
- Perform in our Young Songwriter 2018 showcase in London
- Win 4 tickets to Beautiful – The Carole King Musical
- Win a Tinc big boom stand n speaker
- Get connected to our vibrant community of young songwriters
This year’s panel of award winning judges includes
Singer songwriters Tom Odell, Imelda May and Lucie Silvas, songwriters & producers Guy Chambers (for Robbie Williams, Tom Jones, Kylie Minogue, & Mark Ronson), Eg White (Adele, Duffy, Take That, Pink), Tim Laws (Gabrielle, Lighthouse Family), Jessica Sharman (for Ward Thomas), Nicky Cox (editor, First News) and Nigel Elderton (Chairman, PRS for Music).