Calling all young people who love music, singing & writing lyrics! Join our songwriting workshops during the Christmas holidays. It’s a perfect opportunity, in a condensed time frame, to write an original song with professional songwriters. Groups for beginner to advanced young songwriters aged 8-18. Get creative & express yourself!
Our holiday songwriting workshops are a perfect opportunity, in a condensed time frame, to write an original song with professional songwriters. Participants will develop their lyrical & musical skills with new ideas and techniques. They will develop their confidence and ability to express themselves…as well as meeting other like-minded young creatives and having a lot of fun!
Small groups for beginners and those already writing their own songs and wanting some inspiration/guidance.
Here are some of the reasons why parents love their children taking part in our songwriting workshops.
- My child already loves writing her own songs in her bedroom and really benefits from the guidance and inspiration from Song Academy to make her songs the best they can be.
- My child loves singing and loved the challenge to develop her skills and write her own songs to sing.
- My child has been a fantastic singer, but his voice is starting to break and writing his own songs filled the void of not singing as much.
- My child is learning a musical instrument but isn’t that motivated to practice her grade pieces. Writing her own songs and accompanying herself brings her instrument to life and it’s played a lot more.
- My child loves music and really enjoyed the freedom of writing her own lyrics and making up melodies. She now writes songs the whole time.
- My child was super shy and writing her own songs in a supportive & nurturing environment has given her a boost of confidence and she’s proud of what she has to say through her songs.